USB Type-C / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / MiniDP / GbE / Audio In & Out / SD Card Reader
Reconnect your devices to your USB-C equipped computer with the OWC USB-C Dock. The full-featured connectivity companion you've been waiting for. Add ten ports with just one USB-C cable. Reconnect to your workflow, to your business, to your desktop and to your life.
Ports For Every Piece of the Puzzle
Featuring 10 ports, USB-C Dock brings the connectivity you need back into your day-to-day. Complete with five USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports - including two high-power charging ports and one USB-C port - you can reconnect and charge your current and future devices. The USB-C Dock also features Gigabit Ethernet, a newly added Mini DisplayPort for the professional / pro-sumer wanting a diversity of display options, and combo audio ports along with an SD card reader for even more connectivity.
Pure Power Completes the Picture
Connectivity is only part of the solution. Of course, the OWC USB-C dock provides ample power alongside connectivity, delivering 80W of power to your connected devices, including up to 60W to charge your computer. You'll never have to worry about juggling between connectivity and a dead battery again.
Designed Better From Inspiration to Implementation
OWC USB-C Dock was designed to deliver the ultimate connectivity companion in both function and form. And with a choice of colors, USB-C Dock matches your style. An aluminum chassis completes the design story, so your dock is robust enough to handle your life, wherever it takes you.
Reliability and Support You Can Count On
Like all OWC products, USB-C Dock is designed and built from the ground up to the highest standards of quality, reliability and performance. It's rigorously tested and backed by our 2 year warranty.
USB-C Dock Specifications:
OS X 10.10 or later 1
Windows 10 or later
Mac or PC featuring USB Type-C interface 3
USB 3.1 Gen 1: OS X 10.10 or later
(2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A
(2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A high power 4
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
(1) Mini DisplayPort
(1) SD Card Slot
(1) Gigabit Ethernet
(1) 3.5 mm Audio Input/Output Combo
Display Support 5
Mini DisplayPort with support for up to 4K/30Hz
Supports DP++ (dual-mode)
Does not support MST (Multi-Stream Transport)
SD Card Support
SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 2TB
Support for UHS-1 up to 70 MB/s
Power Supply 6
External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply 7
AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
DC output: 80W (20V, 4A)
Temperature (°F) 32° — 104°
Temperature (°C) 0° — 40°
Temperature (°F) −4° — 158°
Temperature (°C) −20° — 70°
Height: 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
Width: 3.5 in (9.0 cm)
Length: 7.9 in (20.0 cm)
1. The Apple SuperDrive is not currently supported through the USB-C Dock.
3. A built-in USB-C connection is required to use the Mini DisplayPort interface on the dock. The Mini DisplayPort interface will not function if the USB-C connection on the computer is provided by a PCIe card.
4. 2017 MacBook and MacBookPro models are compatible but have a known issue relating to the dock's power connection. If a connection is made to the dock and the ports on the dock are not recognizing connected devices afterward, unplug the dock's power cable and then reconnect it.
5. High power USB ports for charging mobile devices are compliant with the USB-IF Battery Charging 1.2 specification, delivering up to 1.5 A or 1500 mA.
6. The USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port does not support video signals or video adapters. Only the Mini DisplayPort interface can be used to add a display, by connecting a compatible screen.
7. Up to 60W of power available for device charging through the USB Type-C Computer Link port. Devices that require more than 60W may charge slowly or not at all.
8. Replacement Power Supply Warranty: 1 Year.
Manufacturer provided specifications for Other World Computing p/n TCDK10PMDSG UPC#: 812437024067
MacBook Pro (15-inch Touch Mid 2018)
Model ID: MacBookPro15,1
2.2GHz i7, 2.6GHz i7, 2.9GHz i9
MacBook Pro (13-inch Touch Mid 2018)
Model ID: MacBookPro15,2
2.3GHz i5, 2.7GHz i7
MacBook Pro (15-inch Touch Mid 2017)
Model ID: MacBookPro14,3
2.8GHz i7, 2.9GHz i7, 3.1GHz i7
MacBook Pro (13-inch Touch Mid 2017)
Model ID: MacBookPro14,2
3.1GHz i5, 3.3GHz i5, 3.5GHz i7
MacBook Pro (13-inch Retina display Mid 2017)
Model ID: MacBookPro14,1
2.3GHz i5, 2.5GHz i7
MacBook Pro (15-inch Touch Late 2016)
Model ID: MacBookPro13,3
2.6GHz, 2.7GHz, 2.9GHz
MacBook Pro (13-inch Touch Late 2016)
Model ID: MacBookPro13,2
2.9GHz, 3.1GHz, 3.3GHz
MacBook Pro (13-inch Retina display Late 2016)
Model ID: MacBookPro13,1
MacBook (12-inch Retina Display 2017)
Model ID: MacBook10,1
1.2GHz Core m3, 1.3GHz i5, 1.4GHz i7
MacBook (12-inch Retina Display 2016)
Model ID: MacBook9,1
1.1GHz Core m3, 1.2GHz Core m5, 1.3GHz Core m7
Compatible with Windows/Chrome OS/Linux based PCs with USB Type-C ports. Will ONLY charge laptops which require up to 60W of power. All other functionality is still available even if the computer requires more than 60W and doesn't charge via the USB-C Dock.
(27-inch Late 2017)
Model ID: iMacPro1,1
3.2GHz 8-core, 3.0GHz 10-core, 2.3GHz 14-core, 2.5GHz 18-core
iMac w/Retina 5K display
(27-inch Mid 2017)
3.4GHz i5, 3.5GHz i5, 3.8GHz i5, 4.2GHz i7
iMac w/Retina 4K display
(21.5-inch Mid 2017)
3.0GHz i5, 3.4GHz i5, 3.6GHz i7
iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2017)
MacBook (12-inch Retina Display 2015)
Model ID: MacBook8,1
1.1GHz Core m, 1.2GHz Core m, 1.3GHz Core m
(no deep sleep supported, after deep sleep, disconnect and connect cable again)
Find here other local shops in the EU: